Thursday 4 November 2010

(Like a boat that can't sail)

--


‘You are only jealous,’ Paulo, diver, said.

‘No, bro, I’m not jealous,’ Pic, human resources, replied.

‘You are man. I have a job that I love. I live like I want to. No stress. I have food, alcohol, a bed and the ocean here. Women at the village when I want. You spend your days in the office and your nights watching Tv.’

‘You mustn’t brag so much. That all ends if you die.’

‘So what? I could die today, no regrets, no remorse. When I die, I die. I had a good run while I was in the game.’

3 comments:

  1. :O Did that actually happen? Haven't we had that conversation before? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, can't say I remember it but wouldn't be particularly surprised?

    Also, yes, to clarify, all dialogues on this blog are a rough translation of real dialogues witnessed by me. All stories told are close approximations on the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I meant you're always saying that stuff to me :P

    ReplyDelete