Wednesday 15 December 2010

Time's up and this is the last post from Vamizi. I want to thank a few people on my way out:

thank you to all the guests that have drunk at the bar - the grumpy ones, the complicated ones, the simple ones, the laid back ones, the flirty ones. I know most of you loved me in the evening and hated me in the morning, and I admit that maybe Jaeger isn't the best drink to have when you're asking to be sobered up.

thank you to all the Vamizi staff, too many to name, who have made my stay here so great - the people at the dive centre, bar, restaurant, kitchen, housekeeping etc and to all of the senior staff. Nobody was just a colleague and everybody was more than a friend.

thank you to all the people who have contributed to the blog - to the critics (Dad, Julia, Mom, Sophia, Tomas and Will) and to the twins and Marsalgado for all the publicity that they did for me. A special thank you to Ines who was there to give me that gentle push over the edge.

thank you to all the readers, from Washington to Bombay, who took their time to read what I wrote.

1 comment:

  1. OMG 3 guys in white/blue in each photo, hahahaha that's amazing, I love it :D Even if you did clearly set them up. Oh! I got mentioned, that's embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete